Thursday, June 10, 2010

Playing with Beni visit to Children's discovery museum and more

Hi Everyone,

I have been doing lot of stuff. I am getting ready for my second birthday. We will be celebrating the birthday on 27th June at Kids Castle in Newark. I am excited and looking forward to it.

In the mean time I have started talking a lot more including saying hero and mummy dudhu aapo. Khushi has started playing a lot as well and I love spending time with her. I love to give her toys when she is lying down and giving her a bath.

We also made a trip to Children's discovery museum in San Jose, CA. I had soooooooo much fun playing in the water section, bubbles, and sand table. That plaaaaaaaaaaace is soooooo much fun. I even got to paint my own face with colors :). Check out the pictures and videos for more things that I did there.

My dad finally got time to upload some of the pictures from past couple months. As you can see from pics I am growing a lot and enjoying lot of different things including painting, glue work, scissor work, and bubbles.

More favorite words for last two weeks are yellow duck, yellow lot, hello, and hero. I also loooooove taking a loooooong shower and now its time for my dad to come grab me from the shower before I flood the bathroom :).

No comments: