Sunday, October 4, 2009

India trip last 3 weeks part 3

We went to Mummy's ada and bhabhu's place. We met Chituada, Madhubhabhu. I had chevado and biscuits at their place. We also went to Ashaben and Hiteshkumar's place. Ashaben is Chituada's daughter. I also met Vidhididi(Ashaben's daughter) at Ashaben's place. She took me to the nearby temple. I enjoyed with her. We also met Himanshubhai(Chituada's son), Reenabhabhi, Bansi and Parth. I had fun with all of them.

Next day we went to Mukundmama and Mamatamami's place. I had some ice cream and gaanthiya there. I also enjoyed on swing in their balcony.

In the evening we held paaranu for me at the Jalaram temple. They put me in a decorated crib and I did jj to all bhagvaan. I got woken up from middle of the sleep, so I wasn't n very happy mood. That night we went to 'Jalesh', mummy's home when growing up. I had fun running in the empty house and sitting on the hinchko.

Next morning we left Rajkot and came to Arukaka and Latakaki's place in A'bad. Haribhai came their with mama and mami as well. I had a blast running around the veranda and we enjoyed bhel and paani puri. At night we went back to Jayeshmama and ?Jigishamami's place and got together with ba. Hinumama and Hetalmami also came from Pune to meet with us. I went out with Hinumama several times to see dogs and other animals outside. It was a lot of fun.

Finally after six weeks of fun times meeting different relatives, it was time for us to come back to USA. Both mama-mami and Haribhai came to drop us off at the airport and we got on to flight from A'bad to Mumbai. The flight was relatively short and they gave us some food. From there we had a short break and Mumbai and then got on to the long flight to JFK airport in New York. The flight was 17 hours, but I stayed very good. I slept for a long time ate my food and drank milk regularly. When I was awake I played in the tiny area in front of our seats. There were also other kids near me. When we reached New York I was completely up and bored from not running. We had couple hours break and I spent that time running around the airport giving myself and mummy-pappa much needed body exercise after long time sitting. From there it was another six and half hour in flight to SFO. I slept through most of the flight.

Hetukaka came to pick us up at the SFO airport. I got to sit in my new car seat which now faces forward instead of facing back. While that's not as good as being free in the car in India, its lot safer and also let's me see everything through the windshield. When I got home I got together with Anaybhai, kaka, kaki, ba, and dada.

More on life post trip in the next post. For now my dad and mom have finally finished the India trip description (full month and half after the end of the trip), so they will take a short break.

No comments: