Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Week 7: part 2 meeting mom

Hi Everyone,

I saw my mommy today after 12 days :(. She has been in a hospital with some health problems. I went to the hospital to see her. She was able to come down and play with me for about an hour. She fed me some formula and gave me lots of hugs and kisses. Man I had missed her sooooooooooooooo much. I was very happy to see her and after all the excitement fell asleep. We took some pictures. Check them out in the week 7 pictures link in the previous post.

Apart from that I am having fun with everyone at home and continuing to roll over and back. There is even a picture of me on my tummy in the pics. I stay with my kaka kaki till late night/early morning and then go to ba and dada's room for rest of sleep. I spend all day with ba. I have developed a habit of smiling a lot once I am fed and changed in the morning. I look at everyone and give them a big smile. My dad comes home every couple days and plays with me for some time before heading back to be with my mom.

Hopefully, my mom will be back soon with me. Signing off for now....

No comments: