Friday, August 15, 2008

Week 8: Naniba is here, Rakshabandhan, and meeting mommy again

My naniba came on Tuesday night to stay with me!!! yuppiee... I have one more person to look after and pamper me. I spent the Tuesday night in between naniba and ba :). I am also spending a lot of time with my kaka-kaki and ba-dada.

I love going out for a walk with dada in a stroller. I look around and see what is going on in the outside world. I also like the nice wind that blows outside. My stroller is black and red and looks pretty cool. Check it out in the pics.

I am also rolling a lot more and I can take my hand out from under me by myself. You can check that out in videos and pics for this week. I am trying desperately to try and move my legs when I am on my tummy as well.

I also went to see mommy again. I miss her a lot. I told her that I missed her a lot and then fell asleep in her lap. I love the way mommy cuddles me. Hopefully she will be back home soooooooooooooooooooooooooon. Dad comes home little more and has more time to play with me.

This Saturday was also Rakshabandhan. I got two raakhis. One from Riyadidi and one from Stutididi. Stutididi came to our place did a tiku and tied a raakhi. I also played with her. You can check out pictures in the link below.

Pics and videos of this week

No comments: