Friday, July 11, 2008

Day 14: Diarrhea or growth spurt

Today I confused my parents, kaka-kaki, and grand parents. I was pooping more often and eating more often. The books and web say that these can be symptoms of diarrhea or a growth spurt (not in those words, but those are both listed as symptoms). My poop was a little softer so everyone at home was naturally concerned (as it turned out it was growth spurt, so nothing to worry about).

I spent today doing what I do everyday. Staying at home sleeping, eating, and pooping. My mom still has some pain from the delivery. Although its getting less and less, it still bothers her a lot. I hope she gets better quickly because I want to spend a lot of time with her. Apart from that I had my usual ton of fun. I slept in my crib and played with my toys. I spent some time with everyone and decided not to sleep at night because I was hungry for more food. So, my mommy, daddy, grandma, grandpa, kaka, and kaki all tried to put me to sleep. In the end, I slept with my parents at about 2am. I woke up at 4:30 and had another meal before going to sleep in my grandparents' room.

I have a couple pictures from today of me playing with my crib toys.

No comments: