Friday, July 4, 2008

Day 8: Getting some sun and relaxing

Check me out in my full outfit a Google onesie and a dodger blue pants to go along with mittens and socks. Did I mention that my mom says that every thing I do is super cute, including when I do aalas (not sure what English for this is :)). I put both my hands up and stretch them as far as they go stretch my legs as far as they go and yawn. GRRRRRRRRRR!!!

I had another doctor's visit and lab today and they say that I am doing fine. I am killing bunch of bilirubin all the time and getting better, but I need to keep it up. Did I mention that I got poked again :(. Can't they like give me sugar and use that to measure stuff ?? why do they have to poke me? I have another appointment Tuesday at 3:45 to have the doctor do my physical exam. I tell you what all those nurses and doctors just like to check me out often, if you know what I mean. BTW, happy July 4th. My first independence day and I can't even go watch the fireworks outside :(. Oh well I will stay at home and rest up.

Day 8 pictures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ansh baby, you look sooooooo cute :). So you are doing well now... Congratulations to your mom and dad. Keep sending your updates.
Bye sweety :)

- Your Tirupa Aunty

Viral Sachde said...

Hi Anshbhai,

Let me introduce myself, I am Viral (Mama :)). So baby, Pls do grow up faster and come to India to meet us.

With Tons of Love,

Viral