Friday, July 4, 2008

Day 3: On the way to home

Having impressed a lot of nurses at the hospital with my cute eyelashes, I finally left the hospital today. But, I got a little ahead of myself. Having spent most of the night half-playing and half-sleeping, I took a trip to nursery first thing in the morning.

I got poked again, but this time I had my dad's finger to suck on and that kept me quite. I have already been holding fingers in my hand since my first day and my grip is getting stronger. I can also tell my mom and dad's voices and tend to be calmer when one of them talks to me.

I eat every 2-3 hours and wet my diapers with about the same frequency. Dad and Grandma usually change my diapers and my mommy is still in pain from the delivery. My mommy feeds me and sings to me.

In the evening we had a little farewell party at the hospital and then came home. At home I took pictures with everyone and then retired to my room. I saw pictures of Bal Hanuman, Bal Krishana, Winnie the pooh, Piglet, owl, Tiger, and my maternal grand parents. I also got to sleep in my crib. But, half way through the night I was little fussy and spent rest of the night with my grand parents.

No comments: