Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 18-19: Party time with new cloths

How r u all doing? I am good. I had a party in my new cloths with bunch of toys including two duckies, a goofy, and a baby doll. Do checkout my pictures in the link below. Apart from that I am learning all sort of new behaviors. I check people who pick me up with my hands. Some times I can even do little bit of boxing :).

Continuing on from where I left off with my comparison with robots, my sensors are way better. Have you ever seen a robot dock to attach to something? That process is slow and complicated. Compare to that when I want to get to the milk bottle, I just move around my mouth quickly and use both my lips as well as my nose to sense where the bottle is. I move my head quickly and randomly and all the time get the bottle's top on first attempt. R the robotics researchers paying any attention?

My parents cut my nails, so now I can stop wearing those annoying mittens. That allows me to easily suck my fingers and also hold different body parts with my hands. As my grandma puts it, Ansh sometimes cries to get himself away from 'mystery ghost', because the 'mystery ghost''s hands are pulling on Ansh's hair :). Grandma also wrote me a poem:

There is a father has a son,
and Ansh is his nameo,
A N S H A N S H A N S H
And Ansh is his nameo,

There is a mother has a son,
and Ansh is his nameo,
A N S H A N S H A N S H
And Ansh is his nameo,

Pictures for these two days.

No comments: